Sunday, April 19, 2009

'cause i've never been so tired in all my life.

1. I've come to realize that my ex is... just "there".

2. I am listening to... my dad cleaning the kitchen.

3. I talk… a LOT when I'm happy, barely at all when I'm upset or nervous.

4. I love... my seniors.

5. My best friends... know exactly who they are.

7. I lost... my ACT practice book a week before the test.

8. I hate it when people... JUDGE ME too quickly.

9. Love is... the only thing that can really calm me down.

10. Marriage is... important.

11. Somewhere, there might be a... real alien.

12. I'll always be... able to forgive.

13. I have a crush on... no one, I've got a boy.

14. The last time I cried was... probably a couple of days ago.

15. My mobile phone... is practically a gum package.

16. When I wake up in the morning... I feel shitty lately.

17. Before I go to sleep at night... I talk to Max.

18. Right now I am thinking... about all of the things that I HAVE to do.

19. Babies are... cute but their crying is like nails on a chalkboard.

20. I get on facebook... more than I should.

21. Today I... went to Stella's and practiced for the ACT.

22. Tonight I will... clean my room and talk to Max.

23. Soon I will... write another blog for Steppenwolf.

24. I really want... relief.

25. The person who is most likely to repost this is... Colleen maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment