Wednesday, March 18, 2009

i'm finished with my journalism work.

I'm writing songs! Finally I am comfortable enough with guitar to start writing. I wrote a song about kangaroos, and another about a special someone. I think the next song I write will be about my cowboy boots. Music is huge in my life right now. I'm so excited for the Bishop Allen concert in a couple of weeks, I've been listening to the CD non-stop and learned how to play "Butterfly Nets" on the guitar. 

Max and I have discovered the wonders of webcam! Although, it is a bit awkward that he can see me but I can't see him. He says he's going to fix his as soon as he can though. Strangely, I think it has the opposite effect that I thought it would. I find myself missing him more, and I feel like he feels the same. So if a week feels long... I wonder what we will feel come August? No need to think on that now. 

My grades definitely slipped, but I think I'm bringin' them up- I got this.

Oops! Bell rang!




1 comment:

  1. Aw, your boo's goin to college?
    It's hard for the first few months. All you look forward to is Thanksgiving break. After that it gets way easier. <3

    ReplyDelete