Sunday, February 1, 2009

critical period




My life is totally all over the place, but in a good way. I've got my girls, my guys, my love, and my family all close to me. I've been all over the city lately- from West Town to Downtown, then back home to Ravenswood. I've spent a good deal of my parents' money, primarily on food. I feel like a little kid in their critical period, like I am learning 84390589 new things a day. My brain is overwhelmed but not over worked- there is so much more I know I can learn. I'm going to let it jump around now and see where that takes me.

JUMP Max, how lovelylovely. Getting to know new people is always an adventure, but no one really compares to this adventure. He makes me feel delightfully nervous, inspired, motivated, and lovingly timeless. Weekends are full of laughter and adventure, and I'm brought back to them while listening to the hundreds of new songs he has introduced me to. I am inspired and in love.

JUMP Stellas, ohhghfhudhhhhh *drools*. I literally shake while eating their food sometimes... sooo good. Brunch today was so delicious, I finally got something other than an avocado cheeseburger! It was a brunch skillet with hash browns, cheddar cheese, eggs and avocados. Oh, and Danielle, Sarah, Becca and Stephen were there too =D

JUMP School, zzzzzzzzz. I don't know what is goin on lately, but I'm just not feeling it. I'm procrastinating and my grades are slipping, cool.

JUMP Summer. People leaving. End thought.

JUMP
My camera is BACK, thank god. I feel so much happier when I can look back on a fun day I had, literally. I have always been a picture-taker.

JUMP THE SNOW IS MELTING, I HAVE DOCUMENTED PROOF.

JUMP I am happy, but my smile still looks ridiculously fake in pictures. I wish I could fix it.

JUMP Guitar! I feel so accomplished lately. I love playing and I miss my acoustic.

These thoughts are getting shorter and shorter, I better save some for the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment